UMRI has an experienced, well trained and highly committed staff. Our Principle Investigators, sub PI's, clinical coordinators and medical assistants are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for both sponsors and subjects.
UMRI is available for early phase as well as clinical trials in phase II -IV. Our facility includes spacious overnight quarters as well as an ample recreation/dining area for patient's comfort between examinations or tests.
UMRI has established solid relationships with both central and local IRB's.These relationships give us flexibility in the IRB process and allow us to ensure timely approval of study documentation.
UMRI has the technical expertise, facility amenities and patient database to guarantee your trial begins with rapid enrollment, ends with accurate data,while focusing on patient safety.
- Dedicated monitoring area with high speed Internet, copier and fax
- On site secure storage of all Regulatory Materials
- Four full time study coordinators with ample work space
- Highly trained medical and technical staff available 24/7
- Central, urban location allows for substantial subject population
- Access to ethnically diverse and special subject populations
- Potential to screen patients in large numbers efficiently
- Perform all procedures, in strict adherence to protocol and in rapid sequence under one roof
- Proficient at producing reliable results at all times
- Crash cart on site
- Hospital next door
- Dry Eye
- Retinal Disease
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Ocular Allergies
- BAUSCH & LOMB
- ELI LILY AND COMPANY
- INSPIRE PHARMACEUTICAL
- ISTA PHARMACEUTICALS
UTMOST STUDY SELECTIVITY